Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Artist ....

First of all , happy birthday to uncle Joachim ... !!
Paiseh , never celebrate with you ...
Next time kays ? ...

Secondly , i am so busy wid my Vildx project !!
Attended the meeting yesterday ...
More stuff covered .... a lil more step towards our current goal ....

I am really suffering from some problems !! Burhur !!
Yesterday , i was supposed to go to Syl house at BB ,
But , i went to take the train to YewTee ... at Zy house !!
Suffering from some major brain lag ...
Only realise after i board the MRT ...

Luckily ...I really want to thx the ah peh driver ...
Thx so much fo' driving me to syl house and back to mine =]
I definitely believe in practising makes perfect ...
But till then ... Keep a third eye out for car !! NZY !!
I dun wanna die 16 yrs old .... Hahah ...

So , i am feeling like a amateur trying to do some really professional work ...
Screwing up most of the time ....
But , i spend so much time on it ... its finally not dying on me ...
I kinda figure and got the image in my vision captured in my brain ...
So voila !! My concept and template for the Vildx web page is up !!
Still , i got a million mile to go ....

Today ..... !!
Din went to work cuz i dun feel like going ...
Called in sick leave this morning and continued scribbling artworks to my sketches ..
Then , went out wid Hyde to watch OngBak 2 ...
The movie is not related at all to OngBak 1 ...
All the fighting are dope ... But the characters used are scary beings !!
You guys shld look at their ear accessories .......
Plus , the human slave fight really make my heart pour out ....
Disgusting yet ... Kinda like ... i am suffering from some war-phobia ...
Whenever something that cruel depicts , i feel like my head spinning ...
Any doctors out there to tell me whats wid me ? !!

After that , went to play lan ... Jeff hosted ...
Oh , i deproved so much ...
Hand been off that game for few months ...
But anyway , had much fun ...
Tho , teammates kept on debating on whose food ...
From my point of view , no one was owning in our team ... oh well ..

Lastly , went to eat chicken cutlet .....
Super Duper FuLL ....
Thx for sending me home ..... !!
Ok , enjoyed and contented !!
Time to slog my souls off fo' work tomoro ... Good night !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home