Sunday, December 28, 2008

Potluck 2008

Alumni Potluck 2008 has successfully ended !!
I guess everyone did enjoyed it ...
Big applause to the organisers ..... !!

Discussed about the fund rising and stuff ...
Glad we had that discussion started ...
Lets work had to make HGV alumni a real organisation ....

Went to yewtee yesterday ...
Cant contact wengkin ... Cuz i lost my phone ...
So its really a hit up there ... I felt like one arm gone ....
Anyway , after the potluck , stayed over at Zy house ...
Had a long discussion wid the group and shared many things ...
Found out that actually listening to both side of the story is of extreme importance ...
Learnt many stuff too ...

Anyway , huge thx to Carol ...
Tho i dun know who is she , but she came to my house to return me my phone ...
Guess i am finally lucky after so many events ...

Was the cashier at work ...
So super tiring .... god.
Was like standing for near to 13 hours straight ....
So damn boring when there's no customer ...
Yet so damn busy when there are ....

This is wut i do to amuse you guys ..... and myself ....









Thats how i communicate wid my packer .... LawL .....
Gotsa start work tomoro again .... yawn !!

.....................

One wrong step and everything is gone ...
Who understand the state i was in that time ....
Not even my closest ones .....
Cuz i choose to kept it silent ......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home