Friday, December 19, 2008

Another post ...

Hey guys !!
Back from the chalet cum gathering ...
The chalet was wholesome fun wid all the seniors and juniors !!


Day one :

Took train to batok to meet wid wk , ed and yr..
Reached and went into PAPaya room ..
Tried to overturn the governments and rule the game ..
Thugs : Fayth , Wk , Yr , Yc and Ed.
Government : Sy , Zy , Wd , Sq ..
So obviously thugs outnumbered the governments =]
WAhaha , Were messin the games up !
Next , Played '' say me not '' game ...
That game seriously was pretty hard to lose ... hah !
Then started slacking around again ...and again..... and again
Secondly , the game twister ....
Its a elimination match sorta game ..
I won !! But lost to the stupid ' huan wo 10k ' ... Grr !!
* Thousand apologise to the little brother of wk =S *
Next , the water game ...
Basically , its a game to test whose bladder is the best ....
I din lose at this game either !! Heheh ~
Hmm ... thats end fo day one ..
The bathing water was freezing cold !! Sheesh !!!

Day two :

Woke up kinda late .... pig.
Played treasure hunt and stuff ...
Paired up wid nelson ...
Were the super super slack team...
Walked slowly and bought drinks from kfc ...
But we din lose ..... =]
Guess were both the richest few. ...

Richest few : Yong Ren
Fayth
Nelson
The Government >=[ [ cheat !! Print money only ..]

Third day : Slept again . and again . and again . and again .......
Went home and sleep ....
Thx driver zhen yu !! =] Hhaha

Thats all fo the chalets !! Pictures will be posted up after i manage to ' borrow ' them .


Today :
Rebonded my hair ~ Took me long enuff ....
My hair is so freaking hmm .. verytheflyanyhowwhenwindblow now ....
Oh well , i rebonded and snapped off the last bit ...
If not , my hair will be near my hip now ....
Anyways , everyone is encouraging me to perm now ...
I gotsa wait for my hair to grow and grow again ....

Ard afternoon , went to cck and waited that uncle joac to finish cutting his hair
Then went to causeway point to shop fo Christmas present ...
Ended up watching the movie yes man .
Its hilarious !!! =]
Rushed home after the movie fo my younger sis bdae ...
Its a gathering fo the family except my bro >=[
Anyways , i love granddaddy !! Hes marvelous =] hhahahaha .....


My family w/o bro .

Partial family photo

2nd shot

The younger generations ...

Watching little nonya ....

My grandpapa =]

Hahah !! The oldest and the youngest from my family =]


My 3rd uncle and family


My 1st uncle family


My family w/o brother .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home