Thursday, November 27, 2008

Revamped

Aye , deleted a portion of e previous post ...
I dun wanna have problems and misunderstandin' rollin' in ...
Anyway , misunderstandings cleared ... hmm , partially ...
Ya guys were right.
Its my over-insensitiveness that caused so much problems fo me n those ard me...
I apologized for the harm done to ya ppl or whatsoeva affected by me.

* Maybe ure looking at this , or maybe not . But i gotsa tell ya , were juz frens ... I dun see the point why i had to explain to you. But if it does minimize ur agony or anything else ... This lil clear up is worth it. *

Ok, self-reflection done. Moving on ...

Rawr !!
Its e movie marathon ...
Watched the whateva chihuahua thing and madegadscar 2 for e past few days ...
The movies were both nice ... Imma now juz awaiting twilight ...
Wid e crazy gf fans of cuz ...
But i really got to think how i get my off day at the 15-19 dec ...
16-18 dec : chalet ... is that right ?
18 dec : Ehh , Twilight !
19 dec : My sis bdae.

Today , work sux . I gotsa go all e way to payah lebar for work . The PDA sucks and the price tag peeling sux as well . So overall , today is a suckie day fo me .
Sux
Sux
Sux
...

Went to Sitex after work wid joac and wl .
Saw Acer lappy Christmas package .
Hehe, are you thinkin' what imma thinkin' ?
Think its really worth e buy ...
But i gotta work on some persuasion technique awhile later ....

My money is still not bank in !!
This desktop is seriously laggy and driving me nuts !!
I want to go k box !!
I dyed my whole hair copper brown !!
I going to dye red wid jourdan !!
Imma going to spoil my hair after all these perming and dyeing !!
I am eating cookies !!
I am Logging off !!
Ahh !!
Bye !!
A !!
B !!
C !!
....


Ehh you ! Lemme guess , your surname is Chen ? 18 yrs old . Right ??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home