Wednesday, November 19, 2008

One precious day off.

Finally .. !! My one precious day off ...
Had been working hard these few days ...
But nonetheless , going back to da book feast later cuz imma gotta buy e table lamp , keyboard and mouse and stuffs ...
Speaking of keyboard and mouse, they 're all dying on me . the sensors are spoiled and stuffs .

Anyways , book feast is an event where all the popular outlet comes together and host one major one ...
Imma in such a dilemma ... cuz imma working under one boss .
Yet another boss is inviting over to work under him .
Shall think about it ... but i think i prefer my current boss ...

And great , my name is ' fay de ' now ...
My boss cant pronounce fayth . So she called me faye initially.
But joac , wl and wj they all keep laughing at her for calling me to fly .
Then end up she call me fay de ... [fat one ]
Lols , i dun take offense .
Cuz i know i am not da fat one.
Juz e not so thin one .

Bye peeps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home