Monday, November 17, 2008

M. I. A

Have been working hard for e past few days ...
Been quite some times since i blog.
So here goes my series of events ...

So i have finally graduated from HGSS on e 11th of nov ...
Lotsa memories and stuff ...

Then is my work at e popular book feast ...
There 's e great boss , great environment and great college ..
I will sure miss the job when the feast is over ... haha ...
Tho i got many blisters and kt [ka tia ] from the job ...

Then today , the prom night ... Actually , the high tea .
Woke up ard 9 plus and went amy auntie house to style ma hair.
Make-ups and styling took ard 1hr plus ... and all those pulling of hair hurts !
I think i look like prostitude ... haha

Reach Furuma Hotel late wid jolynn and joac ...
Everyone there was so cool and funky ... err .. ahha
The class nominated chewyi and me up on the stage for e catwalk ..
So darn embrassing but everything went on fine ...
Then something unexpected ... i was nominated the miss elegant.
Lols , dun think i dunno whats behind u guy's smile ah ... haha ...
So , nth is impossible .

After that went to book feast and find our boss ...
Went to shop ard e bookfeast and disturb stella for a while .
Next, went to esplanade to watch e sea ...
But my k [ka] very t [tia] , so i took off my heels and walk ard ..
So tak glam , but no one see ... hehe , except e gang saw la ...
So alright ! I am back to e manly me ... hahaha ...

Ok , koon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home