Sunday, November 9, 2008

Almost ready ....

Read a interesting article another day ....
A human weighs differently when he is alive and when he is dead.
So does that means the soul weighs something ?

So , whats the content of the soul ?
Probably the burden , wishes and unforgotten feelings.
This world is juz so amazing ....

That much human philosophy ... juz prove that my mind is never once rested ...
Imma probably the next mad being .... at least i got company ...

Ok , back to e real world ...
Went to shop for my prom dressing wid my mum...
Finally , manage to get one after all those fittings ...
Well , its a nice dress .. Right , its a dress .
But its juz that i might not be able to carry it off well ...
Going to shop for my shoe a lil later ...
Then again , i might not be able to balance myself .
Uprisings of problems juz never ends .
Depression is juz another tool to strengthen ya ability to withstand crisis.

Anyway , i got my job alright.
However , there's e schduele that i might not be able to adhere to .
Holy craps , problem again ...

Last but not least ... My brother almost had his fate sealed that day ...
Hes a mad man . I've got nothing to say .
But if he really meet up wid any mischap ... i guess i'll be guilty fo life...
So the story begins ...
I refused to lend him my keys to the door that day juz 'cuz he always did not fufil his promise to place e keys back to e original place ...
Yup , i got pissed off and refused to lend him e keys tho he's kinda late .
But what ? Am i suppose to bow down and allow him his wildful ways ... ?
However , i wanted to lend him the keys when the commercial came...
He was gone . I pretty much figured out he climb out ... and i was spot on.
Well , anyway , he kinda got crazy and he climb the window out , its a 13 storey high .
If he fall , i will be extremely guilty tho i still think that i am not wrong .

Ok enuff of those , imma gonna have my last paper tmr and i will be free.
Still tied down to the jobs .. But its ok , 'cuz i got frens working wid me =].
Then the prom ...
Then the Genting ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home