Sunday, November 30, 2008

New Pink Vaio

Expect e unexpected.
Ma mummy urged me to go to Expo today...
So i tagged along ...
Went to Sitex at hall 6 when i got there ...

Ok , there's an intention that i went along ...
I wanted to buy ma Acer laptop...
But instead , i went for this laptop imma usin' now ...
Sony Vaio VGN-CS16G/P ....
Initially i wanted the white one .... Super classy .
But something got over me and i gotsa e pink one.
Super sleek . Gotta fall in love wid this ...

It comes wid a photoshop , Microsoft software , and lotsa stuff ...

My new lappy now ...

Taken from :
http://www.gadgenista.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/sony-vaio-pink.jpg

Tomoro woulda be a tough decision ...
Imma tryin' to avoid my job ...
Its killer ... All the stock takings are takin' ma soul away as well ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home