Thursday, December 25, 2008

Waddup wid the feelin'

Warning : This a really long post ...
Ahh christmas juz passed !!
Spend my christmas eve wid my cousins and my collegue !!
Went to my cousin house at ard 6pm ... Was a lil late ... Sorry !!
Anyway , the food was doped and i still love the family gathering moments ...
I am getting old perhaps .....
Show me some love k peeps ! Its Christmas !
Or maybe cuz i know my fate will be sealed when the o lvl result is being released ... Lawl.

Ok , after that , rushed down to orchard to meet stella , stella cousin and joac .
I think i din changed all these years ...
I still get lost in takashimaya .... !!
And , orchard is freaking packed and i swear to that !!

Anyway , sorry guys . I was late cuz i was delayed earlier ..
They wait like 1.5hrs for me in the restaurant kayss ... ? Guilty ...
Anyway , we went to shop ard and took pictures ...
We all got our presents from each other !!

Anyway , they got me this really cute santa hat ...
We all wore it ard orchard =]
Then , we watched the day the earth stood still ...
It was a nice movie ...
Shld watch it peeps !!
Then the movie ended at around 1 am ...
Yawnzz !!

Tried to caught up wid the last train but to no avail ..
So we decided to stay overnight there ...
But stella want to go meet her future stead at eastcoast >=[
Pangseh us !! You goood !! STELLA PANG CHIN FAR ... rawr !
Joac and me figured that its too far away from home since we have work today ...
In addition , were in our formal ... Cant possibly go to work in that costume .
So , we took the night rider back to panjang and stayed overnight ard my house voiddeck ....

That uncle face is really old enuff for him to smuggle 2 vodka out .
We sat around , drank and chat for really long ....
A VERY GOOD FRIEND ... CAN SHARE EVERYTHING WID ME .
Anyway , through the chattings , i guess i got all the truth together .
Ahh , dun mention it ......
Wad a saddening and harsh truth when u know ur fren are doing those stuffs to urself .
Appearence can be decieveing ...

Anyway , went home at ard 5+ and slept for a while .
SORRY PEEPS AGAIN !! * I owe so many ppl an apology zzz*
I slept all the way till 10plus when i am suppose to reach expo at 9am for the church drama ..

ONE MORE THING :
SPENDING THE CHRISTMAS AT WORK , FACING A GUAILAN BOSS , SITTING ON THE SAGGY CARDBOARD , WATCHIN LIFELESS MRT ZOOMING PASS ME EVERY MINUTE . THEN GAVE ME PRIVILEDGES TO GIVE INSTRUCTIONS TO OTHER PART TIMER YET THE INFOMATION DOESN TALLY WID THE PALLET NO.

ALL THE ABOVE SHIT = PRICELESS .

My very GL boss din give us our pay b4 christmas as promised , give the pay lesser than it supposed to be . And when Weijie asked her when we can get the difference back from the previous pay , she replied : Were a big company... These little things can wait ...
Yawn . Lols ... i should change job . Change to the modeling agency .... But i guess its a scam . Where got a modeling company so despo ... kept calling me go down for interview ... Regretted giving them my no.
Anyway , i should be more down to earth ... i think i will change job soon ....






Our gifts for stella =]
Its a speaker =]




My gift from joachim ! A cute crystal bear .

*I got a coin back from stella =S She really thinks i need to save ...



My christmas gift for joachim = the vodkas ...
Although i drank too ... Hahhaa
Sorry no time shop ... !!


Me x Stella

Me x stella x joac


So elated ==

Me x joac

Stella x her cousin

me x bunnystella
She looks like a bunny here ... !!

My movie ticket

My soft shell crab meal .
*smacks !

My new wallet =]

My eye wid the violet contact lens. Lols.

Pic. taken prev. at prom :
* my face looks pretty distored O.o

Me and joeson.

Me and jourx

The study group without pohling >=[

Ok thats about it !!
......
I juz dunno how to react or start this .
Every action will caused a reaction .
I meant no harm .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home