Friday, December 26, 2008

Backed from work !!

Shhessh !
Today is a really really tiring day ...
Partly becuz of my late slp ytd ...
Secondly the distance between home and work place...
Grr ...

Woke up ard 6 plus ...
Took my time preparing and pulled myself down to 966 ...
Kept on changing transport and shits . Why cant i have a direct bus ... Hmm ..
Anyway , reached there at the same time wid sooteck .
That guy was pestering me to eat his wangwang mantou biscuit when i was trying to slp larhs .
Lawl , anyway i managed to have some 20mins nap before work ...

Today was hard labour ....
My legs were like all wobbly before lunchbreak . Gosh....
Super pissed off by the indecisive HOD .
Made me carry cartons that are darn heavy around ...
In addition , the boss said her boss went for holiday , so our pay will not be issued yet ... ^$%#.
This expo event seriously sux .... 5.50 for all time . Even for public holiday ... No allowance too !
Grr .....
This will be the last event i working for POP.....
The bloody New age modeling agency called again !!
Wasted my phone bills explaining to her i not free....

After that , went home at ard 8pm plus ...
Took 1.5 hr to reach home and i am blogging here ...
Shall sleep earlier today ... Cuz i need to be really revitalised for tmr cashier job ...

The release of o lvl results will be soon & its freakin me out !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home