Sunday, January 18, 2009

K box wid colleague...

Had a hella day at work today , Grr... !!
Then during the de-brief ...
The manager suddenly turned to me and said ....
" I like your everything ... But why you never smile ... so cooL "
Lols ... then everyone started calling me cooL girl ....

Anyway ....All those crappy works ..
Told the manager i wanna quit after the de-brief....
Then she say she increase my pay , Though is not why i agreed to stay .......
But i still feel like changing jobs ... yawnz.

So we were there , negotiating ...
While kelly , bonnie and all the chefs were waiting outside for me ... !!
They invited me to go for k box .... Really really hyper guys ...
They ordered martel .... or wateva ....
Then they were dancing like mad ..... haha
Felt kinda uneasy too ...
Well , the guy name ah weng or ah wang ... he treated us all ...
So the total was around ... 300 bucks ?
Kudos to him , i got 27 point in my kbox card ... haha ....

So ! I am back home safely now ......
Phew* !! .....

************************************************************************************

I feel so weird ... confused and sad ....
When those guys asked that question and i said no ....
I felt sad .....But that's the truth ...
Its a fact that i hadn't had one .....
.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home