Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy new year 2009 !!

Warning : And its gonna be a long post again .............

Happy happy new year 2009 !!
Lets forget all the sadness and welcome the happiness!!
Right from the time the clock struck 12am...!!

Ok ... for 2008 :
- Got really busy playing and studying for my o lvls ...
Tho playing much dominates all ....

- Learnt and experienced from my relationship life ....
One of my greatest mistake and yet something else ....

- Got closer wid the maid gang and the new bloods .....

- Plus and Minus of the relationship wid my family .......

Then lesson learnt : Treasure and love more ....
Be more independant on money wise ......
Stop trying to act cool infront of strangers ... be friendly =] !

Ok .... overall , a better person .......

New year 2009 resolutions : [ gotsa be sooo much a lil more specific ]
- A step closer to my dreams .......
- Make much for money .... cuz i dun wanna face my parents and ask for money ... since she is
so unwilling to give me money even for my lunch ....Dun believe i will die without her ....
- Make more friends ....
- Be happier....
- I gotta stop here ... cuz i am greedy .... I want to achieve as much as i can....

Ok ........ the real post now ..... The way i welcome 2009 !

After work , went over to vivo and countdown wid E449 peeps ...
Din managed to squeeze into the countdown party ....
So joined emily and friends at haagen dasz first ...


Emily treated us to the chocolate fondue ...
Its really nice and all ....
But reallly way too expensive .........


Then we went to floor one to wait for 12 am ...
Bought chicken wings for everyone there ...
Ended up onli me emily and lingwei eating .....
MEssed up the table ..... Hahahs ......

E449 joined us soon ...
WE took pics and stuff ...
Then went over the clark quay for the overnight stay ...
Went to The coffee club and enjoyed the night life ....
Ordered the mudd pie and blue mountain ....
Top notch coffee ... seeps* ! Dope vibe and food .....
Worthy of the money ...
Me and jeff talked a lot there ... shared our experience ...
One day .... we will sure get to where we wanna go ... together .

Pictures for the day :



Jeff acting GEEKY wid Fj glasses ...



Ghastly ..........



My empowering hand .....




Me and jeff ...



Err ? .... Lawl ....



This is what i look like if i am a nerd ....



Sad take 1



Trying to act angry but turn out funny ...



The mudpie we ate !














The Solo shots



Interior of coffer club ...
Really dope...




My shadow to accompany me at work ...



The pink boogling thing is my new friend ...


The group photo !

Thats roughly the end .....
Will reupdate if theres more =]

HAppy new year !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home