Friday, January 2, 2009

Thoughts ..

As e end of e year passes... I personally felt the positivity in e air ....
Year 2008 had been quite a challenging year for all the students taking the major O....
Including myself ....
Each and everyone of us had gone thru many challenges and tests to come to this day
So, this day brought about great positivity and happiness to welcome all to 2009...

This coming year ... i will bring a stronger and more edited version of myself...
I will have many excitings projects and events to venture into....
From the upcoming alumni fundrising side to the apparel side... really exciting ...

So i juz really wanna take this opportunity to thank everyone that has touched my life ...
You know who you are ......
Thank you so much to my maid gang ...
My newly found E449 ppl ....
All my school's gfs ...
My Family and all else....

As fo' myself , this year , i have few resolutions ...
There are things that i am constantly trying to improve and upgrade ....
So i thank everyone beforehand for their patience and understanding ...
As i am still learning everyday ......

I asked around my friends to see what they would like to wish for this new year .....
One particular comment stuck out the rest , which was to wish for peace , love and happiness ...
It does sound bit of corny .... but on some basis, its rather true and real ...
Everyone out there are like fighting and harping on bad things ... like e economical crisis ...
I would really like everyone to set their differences aside and make changes in community ...
Repent and revolt !! 2009 frontline soldiers we shall be ......

...... Di di niam di di niam di di niam niam niam ..
Lawl .. contradictions on setting aside differences ...
...Comparisons are all but for improvements .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home